Simple 'Pick Your Own'- Stone Fruit (Bus)
- Duration: 60 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Darkes Forest, NSW
- Product code: PH6JKB
Do you love cooking with fresh, local and in season foods? Want to cut down food miles and buy direct from the farmer?
Come with us for a focus on PICKING!
We have designed this session for those who are serious about picking lots of fresh fruit.
- After a brief safety induction and biosecurity procedures we will move through the orchard to our fresh fruit.
- We'll give a fruit picking lesson. We will show you how to select and pick the best ones.
- You then pick what you want to take home. Fruit picked to take home will be charged at the current market rate per kg.
There will be great photo opportunities, so be sure to pack your camera!
This is a great way for children to learn and get involved in healthy eating!
PLEASE NOTE: The session charge does not include the fruit you are taking home. Fruit picked will be charged per kg at current market price. Please only pick what you intend to pay for. Prices per kg do change as the market changes.
Our experiences run in most weather conditions, so make sure you bring weather appropriate clothing (it can be wet or hot even when not forecast), closed in shoes are essential, a hat, sunscreen and your camera for some happy snaps!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us between 10am and 4:30pm everyday on (02) 4294 3421, or visit us in person at our orchard shop 'The Apple Shack'.