Pick Your Own Persimmon 2019 Season
- Duration: 60 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Darkes Forest, NSW
- Product code: PERPYO0419
PERSIMMON PICKING TOUR
On this tour, we travel by tractor train to our spectacular persimmon trees. In the orchard, we will have a picking lesson, and then are free to search for your own delicious persimmons to pick.
Included in the price is one DARKES branded calico picking bag per person. We ask that you only pick what you wish to take home. Persimmons picked will be charged at $7 per kg.
There will be great photo opportunities - ‘selfies’ are encouraged!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us between 10am and 4:30pm everyday on (02) 4294 3421, or visit us in
person at our orchard shop 'The Apple Shack'.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ:
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes BEFORE your tour’s advertised start time. Due to the nature of our tours we cannot wait for late persons, and refunds will not be given for lateness.
- Please wear closed in shoes – no thongs or sandals.
- Please arrive prepared for the weather – it can be cold/hot/wet, even when not forecast. Our tours run in most conditions – in the event that we need to cancel, you will be notified and given a full refund.
- Please feel free to BYO additional picking bags/baskets. If you require another calico bag, these can be purchased for $3 each.
- Fruit is weighed and paid for at the end of the tour, back at The Apple Shack.
- No dogs can be brought on this tour.